Welcome to the Naperville Noon Lions
Naperville Noon Lions
Lions Candy Day
Naperville Noon Lions and volunteers will be visible throughout Naperville on Friday, October 9th, and Saturday, October 10th
for Candy Day! Lions will be giving away rolls of candy and accepting monetary contributions to be used in helping
the visually and hearing impaired. It is almost impossible for those who can see and hear normally to fully
understand what it is like to be visually or hearing impaired, but they can help through their support of Candy Day.
People can show their support by giving generously, helping underwrite the price of a case of candy, or volunteering
for a few hours on Candy Day. Persons wishing to join the Lions in their fight against the effects of vision and
hearing loss should contact the Naperville Noon Lions Club or the Lions of Illinois Foundation.
For more information, call 630-364-3922 or
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
BELOW IS A LIST OF SOME OF THE OF THE CAUSES WE SUPPORT
Assisted 375+ community members with sight and hearing needs.
- Angelman Syndrome Foundation
- Beep Baseball
- Bridge Communities
- Camp Lions for the Blind
- CASA DuPage
- Diabetic testing strips for in-school testing of diabetic students at School Districts 203 & 204
- Easter Seals of DuPage (Naperville)
- Edward Foundation
- Feed My Starving Children
- Hear Us
- Humanitarian Service Project
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Little Friends
- Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry
- Midwest Eye Bank
- Naperville 360 Youth Services
- Operation Support Our Troops
- Organ Transplant Support
- Ski for Sight
- Spectrios Institute for Low Vision
- St. Baldrick’s to benefit Pediatric Cancer Research
- We Grow Dreams
- Western DuPage Special Recreation Association (WDSRA)
- YMCA Before- and After-School Safe ‘n Sound Child Care Program in School District 203
If you know of someone who cannot afford the vision or hearing care they need, please call our Naperville Noon Lions Social Services Chair at (630) 355-9793.
Mission is simply expressed in our Motto
Our club is comprised of local
men and women, who wish to make a difference in our community. Over
the past year over $190,000 has been donated to local
organizations, including many thousands directed to individuals
through our Social Services Committee for needed eye/ear exams,
glasses, hearing aids and other needed services and equipment.
Diabetes strips are donated to School Districts 203 and 204 for
students’ use during school.
We invite all those interested to join us at our
meetings or to contact us at
Activities sponsored by
the Naperville Noon Lions throughout the year...
see see the enhanced
for information on upcoming events.